Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cameron and Jensen's session

Jensen and Cameron
I had the amazing opportunity to photograph yet another newborn this year! He is such an angel! His big brother is so proud of him.
Here are a few of our images from our session ...





He really didn't wake up the entire time I was there, but he was sure to let us know that it was his naptime :)
he looked so cute all scrunched up ... baby style.


Enter big brother, Cameron ...
who is quite the artist ... he drew for me and his subject of choice was a sword ...
being a true artist requires a lot of concentration ...


Then he showed me his room ...


and showed off his guitar skills ...
we went outside, but only for a minute ... it had starte to snow and it was FREEZING outside!
a funny face ...


he had lost a tooth a couple of days before I got there ... here's the proof ...



I had such fun with you boys! Next time ... we'll play outside more too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are sooo good, Lori will LOVE them!