Sunday, November 9, 2008

Jen and Greg's engagement

Jen and Greg's engagement

A new location! Jen and Greg wanted to go to a couple of locations for their engagement shoot. We started at Eden Park and ended up at Newport on the Levee. It was a perfect day to photograph. Nice and warm but with some pretty fall color. I had fun finding new places to photograph. Here are a few from our time together ...

this one is so cute. They are really affectionately, fun couple ... and this shot shows that playful side ...







If you go down to Newport ... you have to get a skyline shot ...
or two ...
on the way back to the car, I made them stop so I could play with using the bottom of the bridge as a background. I am really glad I did, because they ended up being some fun shots ...


Jen and Greg, the wedding is going to be so fun and I am already looking forward to it!!

No comments: