Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ava's family

Ava's family

I met Ava for the first time at our session at DeVou. She is a 'peppy' little blonde with blue eyes! I absolutely adored her ... it took us a few minutes to get acquainted so while she was warming up ... I photographed her parents.

Then she decided to join in ...


We played in the leaves ...

She did a lot of running around ...

and climbing ...

Love this shot ...

She said she liked my 'flare' shots ... so I was sure to include a few in her session ... here's one ...

some great late afternoon light ...




so cute ....

She would grab her dad's ears and say 'Fly Daddy Fly!!' ...
We walked AND played in the leaves ...
She buried herself in the leaves ...
while mom and dad watched ...


Then we headed to another location ... she likes to ride 'in style' ...
We picked leaves from the bushes ...
she and mommy tickled daddy and he threatened to tickle back ...
She picked some berries ...

we played more in the leaves on our bellies ...
a couple of photos with mom ...


a great shot of her gorgeous blue eyes ...
then we headed back to the car for a wardrobe change ...
She flaunted her new coat ... because she must secretly know I have been wanting a new one ...
more great sun ...



it was the end of our session and we headed back to the car to say good-bye ...
She took one last look at the beautiful view before we said our good-byes and headed home ...
Ava, you are a rock star! I had such fun with you at the park! Thanks for bringing mom and dad out for our play date!

8 comments:

Barb Trimble said...

Love the one where she is sitting on the stone bench. She is adorable. The family walking through the leaves is great too.

Becky said...

HOW AMAZING!!! Neysa, your work is great (and you had great subjects to work with too - if I might ad...LOL).

I am posting a link for you on my blog and I am going to tweet ya and see if we can get you some more traffic and business!

You are amazing! I can't wait to book my own shoot with you.

firstin273 said...

Neysa,
I can not begin to tell you how beyond happy I am with your work. I could not imagine a walk through the park and playing around could turn into awesome photos like this. You have a special gift that is unmatched by anyone. You were so easy to talk with I thought I knew you for years.
I can not thank you enough for how you were with our little Ava. She is a free spirited little girl and you allowed her to do her thing all while getting great photos.
You are a great person who does breath taking work that we will hold onto forever.
I can not begin to thank you enough,
Jeff

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Wow - beautiful photography. I'll keep this page bookmarked for when we want to schedule our family session!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS, could she be any cuter!!!!! Love em!

Anonymous said...

Those are some GREAT photos!!!!! Such a sweet cute family!!! Thanks for sharing and would love to book an appt. sometime!!!

Courtney said...

Neysa,
Oh. my. gosh. I am so in love with these pictures! I get all giddy when I look at them (multiple times a day..lol). I know Jeff already posted a comment and I second everything he said, but I just had to add my two cents as well. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are so talented and you do amazing work. Thank you, thank you, thank you for such fantastic pictures! We will treasure these forever. Thank you for being so incredibly easy to work with too!

I'm telling everyone I know about you! Consider us customers for life!

Oh and by the way, Ava still asks about "my friend, Neysa"!

Courtney

neysaruhl said...

Wow. Thanks guys! I had great subjects for sure!

Jeff and Courtney, what wonderful comments! Thank you both so much! I'm already looking forwar to next year!