Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christy and Rob's engagement


Christy and Rob's engagement
Christy found me through a friend of hers that I photographed. When I met with her, her excitement about the wedding was so contagious that I was already looking forward to it! I didn't get to meet Rob until the engagement session and I have to say ... what a treat. He is such a wonderful guy and just adores Christy (which makes him a winner in my book)! We met up at DeVou Park. Here are a few of my favorites from their session ...







aren't her shoes ADORABLE???




Now first I have to say that 'posing' people is not always easy ... but with these two ... they just sort of 'fell into' these really unique positions and I absolutely loved it! Look how cute they are !




This is a great one ... I rarely ask people to look at me when I am photographing them .. but sometimes ( and in this case ... it just 'worked') ...

and they were such sports about going anywhere I asked ... well, Rob took a 'little' coaxing (when I asked them to climb down in this 'hole' ) ... but Christy said please .. and he totally caved ...






I didn't hear what Rob said ... but I LOVE this reaction from Christy!




and I wanted to make sure it went down on record exactly WHO started the 'throwing of leaves' .... ahem ... Christy...


but in the end ... Rob definitely won ...




gorgeous tree!!!








and one last pic ...

Christy and Rob ... I can't wait for the wedding! I really enjoyed photographing you two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic!