Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family photos

Family photos

My friend Monica has been coming to me for photos of her kids for years. I love seeing how much they have grown! They are such great kids and are always SO much fun to photograph - personality plus! This time, however, I was surprised when she said that her sister was coming and that they wanted, not only to get photos of the kids, but to do a photograph of both families as well. I loved the idea, so we headed to Ault Park ...
here are a few from our session ...

Meet Elliot (again - for those of you who follow my blog regularly) ...


Brianna ...
Sydney ...
Mackenzie (again as well :) )
and Reagan ...




a little sun flare ...
Elliot giving me the 'hand' ...


how cute is this little face???
As 'Kenz gets bigger ... she reminds me SO much of myself when I was small. Her hair and her energy ... she's a doll - love her!





We did a couple of group shots of the girls ... but silliness ensued!

and I am NOT complaining about silliness! I'm all over it !
a little game of 'Red Light, Green Light' ...
more silliness ...
and a couple of our group shots ... and I'll just say that with 4 adults and 5 kids ... the adults did surprisingly well. They behaved themselves ;)

So, I know you guys already know this ... but I loved working with you! I had a great time!

Again next year???



No comments: