Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sneak Peek 10.25.08

Sneak Peek from 10.25.08
First I have to say thank you to all of my October brides. With all of the portrait sessions I had last month, wedding photos took a bit longer than normal to get out. I don't like to rush my post-processing, so I love it that my couples aren't pressuring me to get them done sooner!
Even though I haven't heard from Jordan and Lauren about their photos, I still wanted to get a quick sneak peek up here for them. Their wedding was nothing short of absolutely fabulous and everything was classy from beginning to end. I'll have more of their images up later on this week when everything is finished, but for now ... here are a few.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love these! What a tantalizing little treat...can't wait to see more. You are such a visionary.

neysaruhl said...

Lauren,
Yay! So glad you liked these ... there are SO many more! I'll post soon :)