Friday, April 18, 2008

Update

So, today I was rudely awakened by someone shaking my bed at 5:28 a.m. Oh yeah. That was Mother Nature. I had to wake up enough to reassure myself that I was, in fact, still in Ohio and hadn't been transported overnight to California. Shook our house enough for some things to fall over on our bookshelves. But, I am one of those people who, once I'm up ... I'm up - 5:30 or not.
I had Jen from Really Neat Solutions over again today for our final session. I still have a 'little' homework to do before I post any pictures of the new space - which I LOVE!
And for everyone who is waiting on pictures from me ... won't you feel better knowing that your photos were done in a nice clean and pretty place even though you had to wait a couple of extra days? I would be ;)
I will be working on photos and getting back to my regular routine here VERY shortly. I'll also have more photos to post from recent sessions.
I hope everyone is going to head out and enjoy the weather this evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Neysa! I had a blast today and can't wait to see the results of the homework. You guys are so good, you hardly needed me! Have a great weekend!
j