Friday, April 25, 2008

Lane and Kara's engagement

Lane and Kara's engagement
I met Lane and Kara by the Serpentine wall on Wednesday night for their engagement shoot. The place was packed for Party in the Park AND the Reds Game! So it was difficult to get shots without a million people in them! Here are a few of my favorites from their session ...
Ahhh .... SWEET love! (sorry, but when I was going through the pictures and saw this one, I HAD to post it).
A shot on the Purple People bridge.
There were beautiful flowering trees all over by the riverwalk.
I love this next shot ...
And, Kara's smile in this one is FABULOUS!
We had some fantastic sunlight on Wednesday evening ...
Lane and Kara go to a lot of Reds games in the summer so we wanted to incorporate the stadium in a few shots.
My shadow even made it in their engagement session ...
And, of course, the ring shot!
Lane and Kara, I had such fun with you two. I hope you enjoyed the game even though we lost!! I'm looking forward to your wedding next month!

No comments: