Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hubbell and Jeff

Hubbell and Jeff
I had a great session with Hubbell and Jeff over the weekend. Rarely do I get hired for a wedding without actually meeting the couple I'm going to be photographing. In this case, that is exactly what happened. Our first meeting was their engagement session and I have to say, they are a HOOT! I laughed through the entire shoot! They are both involved in theater so they are already comfortable in front of the camera ... and since they were so animated, I thought I would post some of their more 'fun' shots - although almost all of them could fall into that category!
Here are a few shots from our session ...
I love the lighting on this one ...
Hubbell has the most fabulous blue eyes!
Did I mention that Jeff is an actor? We tried to get him to behave, but ...
he just couldn't help himself ...
It was SO cold outside on Saturday morning ... so we didn't stay outside too long. We did manage to get some great shots in our short time though.
I had a great time photographing the two of you! I hope you both had a safe trip back home.

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

seriously how fun is this couple! i love all their expressions. awesome session!!