Thursday, January 31, 2008

Heather and Lon

Heather and Lon
My first engagement session of 2008!
Heather and Lon were SO much fun! I think Heather laughed almost the entire shoot! And, let me tell you, she has a great laugh! It is infectious. Their wedding is this April - right around the corner!
As always, here are a few of my favorites from their session...
This next one is probably my favorite from the session ...
This next one is using Karen's backlighting technique! I was so excited to get to use it!
(Karen, aren't you proud of me??? I can be taught!)
Love the lighting on this next photo...
Heather, I think this shot turned out GREAT!
Tried a polaroid effect on this next one ... I like it ... kind of old school.

I can't wait for the wedding - with personalities like yours, it is sure to be a super fun!

2 comments:

KMP said...

Yay! I love the backlighting! You did great...on all of these. Now I'm looking forward to the wedding!

Aneesa said...

Great headless photo. Also like the photo under the train sign