Tuesday, January 22, 2008

6S Management

6S Management
I got the opportunity to do another shoot for Anthony at 6S Management. He is promoting some new artists and wanted to update the photos they have on file for one of their long-standing hip-hop groups, Young Duece.
First up, we have Ashley, a Christian Pop singer. Talk about an amazing voice. I got to hear some of her songs during our photoshoot. I decided to give her a little bit more 'air' time here on the blog since she is new to the 6S Management team ...
Ashley is gorgeous, so there were tons of photos that I loved, these are just some of my favorites ...
This next one is probably my favorite from her whole session ...
Since we have shot the guys before, I tried to do some shots that were a little different. Artists are so multi-dimensional that it is intersting to me to see their different sides ...
My favorite shots of George were the ones with the dramatic lighting. They are very quiet, yet dramatic. He has the best skin tones and they light up beautifully. I always tell him that the camera loves him.
True fact.
PJ has such an infectious, fun, personality. And, did I mention that he is great in front of the camera?
Love the symmetry in this shot...
Anthony, thanks for allowing me to work with your talented young artists again! It was a blast!

No comments: