Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday CincyChic

As many of you know, I have had the wonderful opportunity, for the last year, to work with an enthusiastic, spunky, go-getter named Amy Storer. You may recognize her name as she is the owner/founder/CEO of the online publication, CincyChic. Pronounced Cincy (as in the city cincinnati) - SHEEK (as in the very hip and trendy) - I heard that some people were having trouble with that so I wanted to clear it up.

I am honored to have been a part of CincyChic's first year and am so proud of what Amy has accomplished. She is a constant inspiration to all of us!

Cincy Chic celebrated it's first birthday last night at the Havana Martini Club. The uber-talented, Holly Spears, was there singing her heart out. If you haven't had the opportunity to hear her play, you absolutely should. Visit her site for upcoming shows.

Here are a few snapshots from the evening (yes, I too, take snapshots - and besides, I was 'off the clock' last night and was traveling light).

First we have Ms. Storer welcoming everyone to the event ...

Then we have Holly ...
The birthday cake ... which was so tasty!!!
Amy cutting the cake ...
And, I cannot take credit for the photo below. I handed my camera to Ms. Jaime so I could be IN the photo! That doesn't happen very often!
And one last BIG toast to CincyChic and the fabulous Amy Storer!!!
Happy Birthday, CincyChic - many more to come!

1 comment:

Amy Scalia said...

YAY! Thanks for making our site so pretty, Neysa! Hey... What kind of shoes do frogs wear? Open toad!