Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tara and Mark: the engagement

Tara and Mark: the engagement
Tara and Mark's engagement was about 2hrs north at Indian Lake. The drive was actually quite nice. I watched the storm clouds pass overhead and it drizzled a little here and there. I wasn't that worried. It looked like there would be an opening in between the storms right about the time we were supposed to start shooting. I met Tara and her mom awhile ago. They came in to meet with me and talk about Tara and Mark's wedding. Mark works on a boat and wasn't able to be there. Tara talked a lot about how they met and how Mark had proposed. One thing I picked up on right away was the constant theme of 'water' in everything they enjoyed doing together. So, it seemed ever so fitting for their engagement session to be at a lake. I met them at her parent's lake house that has been in the family for a VERY long time. It was here that I got the opportunity to meet Mark. I could see right away why Tara was so in love with him. He absolutely adores her and he has personality plus! Needless to say we had a great time wandering around one of the little islands. Here are a few of the images from our time together ...

























Tara and Mark, I am really looking forward to the wedding!

No comments: