Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gretchen, Shawn and Lillian: the maternity session

Gretchen, Shawn and Lillian: the maternity/Lillian session
Absolutely in love with this family. I get to see them on a regular basis and every time is better than the last! They are the perfect family. This was their second maternity session with me (the first one was the adorable little one you see on mom below). Who was wanting to be in all of the photos when we started .... so we humored her (how could we not with a face like that?) ...



then we moved on to the main event ...













2 comments:

Katherine Schutte said...

Neysa, I so enjoy and admire your work. Gretchen's sister Anya is my good friend, though I check your blog almost daily. I am in Illinois doing some freelancing of my own (weddings, children, etc.). Your photography was from the beginning my inspiration. Still is. For that, I thank you. If you ever get a chance to look at and comment on my work, I'd appreciate any and all advice!

Katherine Schutte said...

my blog: http://schutterbug.blogspot.com (and I have your blog linked to mine . . . hope that's okay!)