Thursday, August 20, 2009

Emerson: the newborn session

Emerson: the newborn session
Recently on my blog, you saw the maternity session for this family. Now you get to see the newest addition! Emerson made his debut in to this world and he is absolutely beautiful. Newborns only have their newborn "look" for about 2 weeks and then they lose it. Don't believe me? Well, when I talked to Emerson's mom a few days after we did his photos, she said, "I can't believe how much he has changed in just the last few days!" It truly is amazing how quickly they grow. I love photographing the folds of their skin. Here are a few images from their session ...





















Lil 'reading' to her new brother ...


She was cracking me up ... the way she ran around the house ...


a photo with mom ...








and with dad ...














We were trying to set up for a big family shot ... and Titan was the first one 'ready to go'!


a family photo ...


and a quick one of Lil outside showing me how to water the plants ...




No comments: