Monday, August 31, 2009

Crystal and David: the engagement

Crystal and David: the engagement

Crystal and David are such a great couple. David is a Tennessee boy and has the best accent and the way he makes Crystal laugh is just priceless. They are so fun to be around that we laughed and truly enjoyed the warm summer evening. We met up at, what I like to call, their own private park. We were one of the only people there and the scene was like somthing out of a dream. Here are a few of our images from our time together ...





I love the moon right over their heads in this one ...

Normally, I tell my clients that I won't ask them to do anything that I am not willing to do myself, but there was no way I was climbing up on that great big rock! Besides, I like my angle much better anyway :)

Personally, I would print this one up on a HUGE canvas and hang it in my house if I were them (hint-hint)... - but seriously, it would be stunning.

Crystal brought the cutest little picnic basket with us along with all the fixin's for a late day picnic in the sun.



So, we picked our spot and set up camp ...










I love this next shot as well ... it kind of sums up our afternoon/evening ...



then we headed home.
Crystal and David, I truly enjoyed hanging out with you two and capturing the two of you just being together. It was wonderful.

No comments: