Sunday, January 18, 2009

Robin and Jay's engagement

Robin and Jay's engagement

I met Jay for the first time at the engagement session and was thrilled that he was just as wonderful as Robin! We had to reschedule their shoot on account of cold weather and we were SO glad that we did. It was almost 65 degrees! Gotta love Cincinnati's weather!
Robin and Jay love the Southgate House in Newport, so it was a perfect place to start their session!
We wandered around Newport a bit ...
I love Robin's giggle!

neat silhouette shot ...
We 'had' to incorporate this sign ... it was perfect!
I even managed to find the ONE tree with some color on it ...







this next one is probably my favorite from their session ... it speaks to me.



their headless shot ...
Robin and Jay, I can't wait for the wedding!! And to see/hear which band you chose!

1 comment:

Fia said...

Love the photographs Neysa! I especially like the reflection shot. Good work!