Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cotillion Events

Cotillion Events
I had a photoshoot with Mauricio from Cotillion Events in December. He wanted photos of a few of his cakes for some marketing material he was putting together. I photographed one of his materpieces at Amy and Pete's wedding and he loved the photos so much, he called me first. I was honored. He is a true artist when it comes to his cakes. He has a passion that came through as he told me about how he worked with each bride to produce the perfect confection for her wedding day. I was 100% impressed with his professionalism and who can resist a guy with a fabulous accent?
He even brought me some cupcakes so that I could sample some of his work!! Woo hoo!!!
Two words ... I'm SOLD. He is amazing the kitchen! But don't take my word for it ... by all means, call him yourself and set up a tasting! His website is HERE.
I thought I would share a few of the photographs we made ...









No comments: