Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dina's portfolio

Dina's portfolio
So, Dina contacted me about getting some portfolio shots done. I always enjoy working with models so I was looking forward to it. We had the shoot before I left for vacation and I didn't have time to edit it until I got back. So ... without further delay ... here are a few of my favorites from our time ...








I like the pose and the light on this next image ...


This is probably my favorite from the session ... Dina has a great laugh!


Dina, I had such fun meeting you and getting to know you at the shoot!

2 comments:

Barb Trimble said...

Love her eyes. They just pop. What a great job on balancing on the stool:)

Anonymous said...

Love the last two...especially the B/W one. The stool photo didn't "speak" to me, as much as the last two did. Her eyes in them are just amazing!