Friday, October 31, 2008

Mollie's senior session

Mollie's senior session

Mollie and I hit it off right away. She's a girl after my own heart. What a fabulous personality ... and did I mention she is a dream to photograph?
We started out in the studio and then headed to Ault Park (which I seriously think I am going to have to start paying rent to!). I had some fun doing some more interesting lighting on her ...
Here are a few from her session ...





those eyes! How do I always get these girls with these amazing eyes???


Some pretty fall leaves ...



and more of Mollie's great eyes ...

Wind provided by Mother Nature herself ...
We saw this vintage car and she and I both had the same idea ... let's do a photo in front of it! It was even the right color for the season!
Mollie, you and I couldn't have had a better session. I could have chatted with you all day! I hope your senior year is super fun!

2 comments:

Carter's Corner said...

Hey Neys...I have to say my fav is the one where Mother Nature provided the wind. This young lady is fabulously beautiful and you captured the absolute perfect expression of her true beauty. Kudos!

Barb Trimble said...

I love that second one. And how cool to have that car just show up for you:) The senior is gorgeous and you captured her perfectly.