Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kristin and Gil's wedding

Kristin and Gil's wedding
I saw red all weekend! RED-headed brides that is! Both of my brides the first weekend in October had red hair - which I happen to be a BIG fan of :)
It was a beautiful day for a wedding. I'm loving this time of year! My kind of weather.
I started my day at Mitchell's Salon with the girls ...




Gorgeous hair ...


getting her makeup done ...




the rings ...




Some of her veil detail ...


Kristin got dressd at her house and there was some really amazing light in the bedroom where she got ready. Here she is getting the dress laced ...




Kristin looking fabulous ...


While I was busy with the girls ... Karen spent some time with the Gil and the guys ...

they ordered pizza :)


and had some beer ...

before they got dressed ...

and headed for the church ...
where I met up with them ..
Here is our handsome groom ...


Gil seeing Kristin for the first time that day ...


Kristin coming down the aisle with her dad ...





the new Mr. and Mrs!


a few quick pics after the ceremony ...




their first dance ...


a dance with her father ...


a dance with his mother ...

Kristin and Gil ... Congratulations! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for allowing us to spend such a wonderful day with the two of you!
slideshow will be coming soon ...
A big thank you to Karen for helping out and keeping tabs on me :)

No comments: