Friday, October 24, 2008

Trent's 1 year

Baby Trent's 1 year ...

Jamie and Ryan were one of my first wedding clients. So, when they called to see if they could get photos of their beautiful baby boy, I was thrilled! I got to photograph him as a newborn and it was fun to see how much he has grown! He is an angel and was a perfect subject for photos. Here are a few from our session ...

No, YOU'RE the man!


Such a cute little laugh ...




After some studio shots, we headed outdoors for some great fall pics ...

Playing in the leaves ...


We found a baseball out in the field ... so, that provided some entertainment ...

I love this next shot ...


Trent has some gorgeous eyes!



I loved his little cords!



The way Jamie looks at Trent is priceless ... I can't help but smile. So much love.

Then we played a little bit ... he was trying to get me :) He kept making 'roaring' sounds at me.


Trent, thanks for the play date and for bringing mom and dad over for some pictures! I had such fun with you. We'll have to do it again :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Thank you so much Neysa, they are perfect and truly Trent! We love and appreciate you sooo much!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love love love the one of that little guy and the baseball!!! canvas!! have an awesome weekend!!

Barb Trimble said...

They are great! Love the images on the bridge.