Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Amy and Collin's engagement


Amy and Collin's engagement
Amy and Collin decided that they wanted to do their engagement photos at the Cincinnati Zoo! So, we met up at the crack of dawn (or darn close to it) for some pics! This couple is definitely one of my more 'artsy' couples. I love that they have their own unique style and aren't afraid to show it. I cannot wait to see what they have in store for their wedding day!
Here are a few of their photos from our early morning shoot ...

their headless shot ...

Too bad the polar bears were still sleeping, but we still got a shot by the tank ... I love the colors in the water ...
We were lucky enough to have some gorgeous morning light ... and if you know me, you know I am a freak about light.

I *heart* Amy's ring ...



This is "Martha" - well, not the actual Martha ... but she is Collin's favorite so we got a shot next to her ...

We found some nice fall colors to go with their pics behind the bird house ...
Love this one ...

More great light ...

Watching the gorillas ...
behind the gorillas there is this really neat covered area. I loved the architectural element it added ...

some close ups ...

ok ... totally adorable ...
Amy and Collin, I had a great morning with you two! I'm looking forward to next year!

1 comment:

AmytheGreen said...

Neysa we love the pictures--couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I can't wait to see what happens with the wedding photos :)