Saturday, October 25, 2008

Becky and Mark's engagement

Becky and Mark's engagement

It feels like I did this session so long ago ... but it really wasn't. It could be due to my lack of sleep!
We headed up to DeVou park for Becky and Mark's engagement session and I have to say ... it is probably my favorite session I've ever done there. It was SO beautiful and then you add a fantastic couple and I'm in heaven! I had a great time finding fun new places to shoot there. Here are a few from our time together ...
Seriously ... look at that fabulous color!!!

and did I mention that the light was also amazing???




love this ring shot ...
Honestly ... I think more people should consider DeVou for their fall pictures ... you can't go wrong.

this one might be favorite!!


a little silhoutte-ing ....


Becky and Mark, what a great session! I can't wait for the wedding next year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the pictures so much! We couldn't be happier. Thank you!!

Becky and Mark