Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Weekend Roadtrip - Day 1

Our weekend road trip ...
So, I decided to document the weekend trip with photos (of course!) ...
Here is us heading out ...
I like the lighting in this shot.
We stopped for gas ...
then we got back on the road ...
a couple of scenery shots on the way ...
Then we arrived!!!
Mom was in the kitchen ...
the cats were 'less than thrilled' about being included in the photo documentary ...
I love this sx-70 film effect!
another great lighting shot ...
The guys got busy working on putting on a new refrigerator door ...
a still life shot of the staircase ...
the cats would perch themselves up on the beams. I couldn't believe it.
and here he is from directly underneath ... flopping over both sides of the huge beam ...
Mom and I gathered some kindling for the fire.
another still life ...
and then we started a puzzle ... which turned out to be a lot more challenging than I had originally thought when I bought it. We didn't finish but we sure stayed up late trying!
That is how we ended Day 1.
More photos to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I love these pictures. We always see pictures of clients, it is nice to see pictures of your family and life. The pic of the barn is one of my favorite. That picture would look really nice in my living room :)

neysaruhl said...

Jamie,
I'm so glad you enjoyed the pics. That barn photo would look good on your wall :)