Friday, March 14, 2008

Lilly

I had a fantastic shoot this week with two families. These two ladies have been coming to me since their little ones were in the womb. Over the past year, I have gotten to meet their husbands and even extended families and come to realize that ALL of them are just as warm-hearted and wonderful.
Here are a few shots of Lilly's family (I'll post Ro's family tomorrow):
I love this shot of mom and daughter...
and daddy's girl ...
a couple of family photos ...
look at how sweet that little face is!
then we headed outside for a couple of quick shots! We had to get out so we had an excuse to put on that SUPER CUTE hat :)
Ok ... all together now ... Awwwwwwww!
Thank you so much for being one of my favorite and best clients. I can't imagine not seeing the kids on a regular basis!

No comments: