Thursday, June 5, 2008

Miranda and Joe's engagement

Miranda and Joe's engagement
Miranda booked me for her wedding ages ago (it seems) - so, it was great to see her again! Plus I got to meet Joe for the first time. What a fun couple! Joe is so funny! He had Miranda and I laughing A LOT! We headed over to Ault Park for their engagement photos. We had fun running around the park even though we couldn't go up to the Pavilion (there was a wedding in progress).
Here are a few images from our time together ...
Love the smile in this one!
Just ONE of many of Joe's antics!
a great quiet moment ...
You know me ... I had to shoot some of that beautiful hazy late evening sun!
since the pavilion was closed off, we headed over to this arbor for a couple of shots ...
Ummmm ... hello gorgeous blue eyes!!
and the ring shot ...
Miranda and Joe, I had a great time with you two! Looking forward to the wedding!

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love that first shot!!! they look so happy! plus gotta love how cute those braces are!

Unknown said...

I'm glad someone likes my braces! Haha. Those pictures are just sooo great. You really captured US as a couple and not stuffy, posed pictures. LOVE LOVE THEM!