Monday, June 16, 2008

Chris and Diana's engagement

Chris and Diana's engagement
I was in Columbus on Wednesday evening for an engagement session with Diana and Chris. I shot Diana's cousin's wedding last year and was thrilled when she called me to ask me to photograph her wedding as well! We went to Jeffrey Mansion, which was a beautiful setting. Unfortunately they want your 'first born' in order to take photograph inside the mansion ... so we decided it was best to stay outside :)
Here are a couple of my favorites from our time together ....
In the tower ... I kept thinking of Rapunzel as I was taking this series!
Some great sun flare ...
some silhouetting ...
Jeffrey Mansion had these really interesting old narrow staircases made of stone. And I loved the way it sort of 'forced' them to be extra snuggly while sharing a step :)
and a couple of shots from the back of the mansion ...
Diana and Chris ... can't wait to photograph your wedding!

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

all so gorgeous!!!! absolutely loved this session!!

Anonymous said...

These photos are great, if it wasn't for Chris in them, they'd be amazing.