Sunday, December 21, 2008

Slow blogging month

Well, it's official ... it is a slow blogging month. I have gotten some phone calls and some 'gentle' nudging from friends and clients asking when I will have a new blog post and I can say that I will get back to it soon. I have been enjoying some much needed time with family and friends this month. Isn't that what the holidays are all about? :)
I did have three weddings this month that I'll be posting though. I photographed my last wedding for the year last night and I can say that we went out with a 'bang'!
Also, for those of you who are interested in an album, I will be working hard to get all of the album designs done in January.
I am almost completely booked for the 2009 wedding season. I'm only taking a few more ... so if you are interested in having me photograph your wedding, the sooner the better to ensure your place on the 2009 wedding list!
More posts to follow ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve the time with your friends and family! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Love,
Ryan, Jamie & Trent :)