Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jessica and Ryan's wedding

Jessica and Ryan's wedding
Jessica and Ryan had a perfect 'winter wedding' - complete with snow! Ever since I first met these two, I knew their wedding would be a lot of fun! I started out my morning at LaBella (which is right around the corner from my house) and met up with the girls.

Jessica getting her hair done ...

Christina (below) was in a wedding I photographed in February and referred me to Jessica when she found out that they hadn't booked a photographer yet. This is probably the biggest compliment I can get from anyone and it was great to see her again!
Jessica was explaining to her hairdresser that 'the bigger the hair, the closer to Jesus' :) - and, no, she's not from Texas!

getting the veil on ...

Jessica and her mom got emotional after seeing Jessica with the veil and the tiara on ...

I love photographing the makeup being applied ... I'm such a GIRL!


While I was with the girls, Karen spent the morning with Ryan and the guys ...



Ryan getting his tie ... just right.
Yay! shoes!!!!

The girls helping each other put on shoes ...
Getting the dress on!!!

and the garters ...
heading to the church ...

all of the bridesmaids photographing the bride :) - just another day in the life of a rockstar!
Jessica peers out before the ceremony ...
walking down the aisle ...
to her soon-to-be husband!

one of the bridesmaids sang during the ceremony ...


the new Mr. and Mrs!!!!



after a few photos ... we headed to the reception ...


their first dance was the dance from 'Dirty Dancing'!! Such fun!!

a spirited dance with her father ...
a quiet dance with his mother ...
Jessica and Ryan ... I wish you both all the best and a lifetime of happiness! I was so at home at your wedding. Thank you for letting be such an important part of your big day!
another thank you goes out to Karen for being my right hand!!

1 comment:

Miss Meghann said...

Hello! I don't know you- but I ran across your page and I LOVE YOUR WORK! I thought I would let you know how lovely your photographs are and how talented you are!
:) Meghann