Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday movie night!!!

For those of you who are looking for a good movie to watch this Christmas Eve ... I thought I would share some of my favorites of the season:

1. The Holiday
2. Love Actually
3. The Muppets Christmas Carol (not sure why ... but this version is still my favorite)
4. Elf
5. Bridget Jones' Diary
6. Christmas Vacation
7. A Christmas Story
8. Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas
9. Any of the clay-mations from the 60's (with Burle Ives narrating)
10. A Charlie Brown Christmas
honorable mention goes to: Miracle on 34th St., Scrooged, The Polar Express, The Family Stone
If anyone has any others to add to the ever-growing list ... please leave me a comment. I'm always up for a good movie!

1 comment:

emilie said...

Happy holidays, Neysa! I love the Muppet's Christmas Carol, too. And I adore Elf... we catch ourselves reciting lines! I'm in Kentucky visiting J's family for the weekend! Send me a message if you'll be around tomorrow... I know it's short notice, but we'd love to swing by and say hello!