Friday, May 30, 2008

Terri and David's engagement

Terri and David
Terri and David live in Philly and were in town over the holiday weekend and we were able to get their engagement session in! I met Terri and her mom at the first meeting and didn't get to meet David until the shoot. They are so cute together and even managed to look fabulous for their session even though they 'may' have stayed out too late the night before :)
We headed out to Spring Grove a little earlier than originally scheduled because of the threat of rain and it worked out great! Here are a few of my favorites from their session ...
I love Terri's laugh in this one ... you can't help but smile when you look at it!
These trees were so cool. I felt like we were in a forest ...
This next one 'might' be my favorite ... I love the selective focus ...

No comments: