Friday, February 29, 2008

Recent family

Recent family
I had the opportunity to work with another business owner and her family earlier this month. I did some shots for her business as well as some family shots for them. I thought I would post a few of my favorites of the kids.
I love this shot ... so cute ... I think this is Benji. They had 3 pugs, so it was hard to keep them all straight. But I believe it was Benji who was the camera hog - such a ham.
For most of the shoot, Allie was very serious and quiet, so I loved getting this shot of her great smile and laugh ...
During the family photos, I caught this shot of Zachary with Benji (of course)...
then the little guy headed out to Target to get some new Thomas the Train 'stuff ' - sometimes children need to be bribed.
So, I took Allie outside to get a couple of shot of her ...
their garage had this great 'old barn' feel to it with the peeling paint - which I totally dig. Adds a nice texture to an otherwise ordinary photo.
I had a great time with you guys, thanks for letting me invade your home for the morning!

No comments: