Friday, June 12, 2009

A few things ..

A few things I discovered this morning ....
1. I still hate matching socks when they come out of the dryer
2. I need to figure out a way to clone myself. Does anyone know of a good place in town? I've heard they've done it with sheep (which seems - at least in my mind - a good enough test to now start on humans).
3. I am not a hairdresser. I 'trimmed' my own bangs this morning ... because apparently finding time to get my hair cut is outside my realm of possibilities - at least right now. And while I am not planning on opening my own salon ... I thought I would give you my rates (just in case):
$1200 - dry haircut only (the fee will go toward your psychiatric evaluation - which you so obviously need if you call me for this service).

1 comment:

Jamie Geise said...

OK so you are so totally hillarious! You are the client I just laugh at all the time. I have one of you and she tries to hide it every time she decides to cut her own hair. Too bad I always notice :)