Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tessa and Nick's maternity


Tessa and Nick's maternity shoot

The other day I had the opportunity to do another maternity session with a great couple. I have worked with some of their friends and was referred by them. As I've mentioned before, referrals are the highest compliment I can get so, needless to say, I was flattered when Tessa called me.


We had such a great session and I loved that Nick wanted to be in the photographs as well. We made so many photographs, but these are just a few that stood out to me.
Here is Tessa looking absolutely adorable ...




and, while I know this was a maternity session, I just had to sneak one in with just the two of them together ... with my own spin and some overlays for an artistic twist.



some different lighting ... and a beautiful mom-to-be ...



















I love the tube top!










Poor Nick didn't know we were going to have him do any shots with his shirt off ... but he was such a good sport ... and it added even more of an 'art edge' to the images. These two rocked these last photographs ...


one word ... gorgeous ...


Tessa and Nick, I had such a great time with you two! Congratulations and I hope to get to meet the little man when he makes his debut! Thank you both (or all three of you) for a great session!

3 comments:

Carter's Corner said...

Neysa I got goose bumps on the last shot...Simply beautiful.

Barb Trimble said...

Amazing job! Beautiful mom and way to get dad involved.

WestEnder said...

I like the 3rd shot. Wow, that is really something. I'm not crazy about sepia but the pose & lighting are fantastic. That's a keeper for sure.