Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sarah and Mike's engagement

**************************************************************
OUT OF THE OFFICE I will be out of the office until 8/19. All emails and phone calls will be returned shortly after my return. **************************************************************
Sarah and Mike's engagement
Sarah and Mike are such a cute couple! Sarah is so sweet and while she lives out of town, I still get to chat with her every so often in email. I enjoyed meeting Mike for the first time at the engagement session. They are just so sweet together ...
We had some great rim light for these shots!
I love this shot! Such an infectious smile!
Beautiful!
Sarah and Mike, congratulations on your engagement! I had such a good time with you two! I can't wait for the wedding!

No comments: