Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Christina and Ryan's wedding

**************************************************************
OUT OF THE OFFICE
I will be out of the office until 8/19. All emails and phone calls will be returned shortly after my return.
**************************************************************
Christina and Ryan's wedding
Oxford, OH
I headed up to Oxford for Christina and Ryan's wedding. I couldn't wait for the wedding! I met them about a year ago and I just knew their wedding would be big fun! I met the girls at Luna Blu Salon.





Here is Christina getting her makeup on while her sister (and maid of honor) watches ...


Here she is checking out another bridesmaids 'do' ...

One of the girls getting her makeup on ...


Christina playing a 'chicken' game ... which I believe she had absolutely no chance of winning. When you play with a small child, the 'rules' change with every move :)

While the girls got all 'made up', the guys played basketball at the rec center. So Karen got to go photograph them (in a gym with no air conditioning - what a trooper!) ...


the best man's 'game face' ...


meanwhile back at the ranch ... oh wait! wrong show
the girls headed to the hotel to finish getting ready ...

getting the dress on ...




Back to the guys ... Ryan making sure everything is just right ...


Christina heading out to see Ryan for the first time .. I love how you can see the anticipation and excitement in her eyes!

She sneaks up behind him ...

I love this one of her showing Ryan her dress ...

I love it when I have plenty of time to do pics of the bride and groom ... and Christina and Ryan felt the same way ...

Did I mention that it poured rain ???


This has to be one of my favorite 'guy' shots. And what I love the most about it is ... it just happened. I had all of the guys out doing a photo of them and it started to rain so they all started to walk toward the car and Ryan threw his jacket back on ... great capture! I love it when things like this just 'happen' - it makes it SO much better :)


We headed to St. Mary's for the ceremony ...

Here is the priest getting ready for the ceremony ...

the bridesmaids waiting to come down the aisle ...

Christina and her dad walking down the aisle ...




Christina teared up a bit after the kiss ...

the happy couple!


walking out of the church ...

and we had even more time for photos of the two of them! Yay!

At the reception, they had all of the tables named after buildings at Miami ...
Some toasts ... Christina's sister got choked up and started shaking during her toast. She couldn't read her paper because she was shaking so much ... so Christina helped her.


The best man's toast ...

I love the shadow in this one! I put my light off to the side in hopes of getting something like this ... sometimes it pays off - and this time, it did!

Ryan's face is priceless during the cutting of the cake ceremony ... he wasn't sure what to expect ...

The first dance ...

a dance with his daughter ...

a dance with his mother ...
Christina and Ryan, CONGRATULATIONS on a beautiful ceremony. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! I had a blast!
I would like to say thank you to Karen for helping me out at the wedding.

1 comment:

Carter's Corner said...

Hey Neysa...loved the pic of the priest coming out of the room. Did you notice you captured the cross in the mirror? Another one of those happy accidents, that had a lot of depth. Great job as usual! Jess