Monday, October 5, 2009

Becky and Mark: the wedding

Becky and Mark: the wedding

I started my morning at a salon in KY where all of the girls were getting ready ...

here is a shot of Becky's hair getting put up ...

Her sister looking for inspiration ...

Becky checks her hair in the mirror ...
Then she gets her makeup done ...


We headed back to her house so the girls could get dressed ...






While the girls were at the salon, the guys were busy racing around ...


and watching TV ...
before getting dressed ...

I love this shot of all the neighborhood kids coming out to see the limo ...






Off to the church ...













the reception was super fun ... these guys know how to party ...









and a big sparkler exit for the bride and groom to end the evening ...
Becky and Mark, I can honestly say that I your friends and family are one of a kind ... such wonderful people! Thank you for sharing your day. I wish you both a lifetime of hapiness!
Vendor list coming soon ...
A thank you shout out to Karen for helping me out.

No comments: