Friday, May 15, 2009

Lucas: the 6 month photoshoot

Lucas: the 6 month photoshoot

This was my 3rd time working with this family and I have to say that I absolutely adore them! The last time I saw Lucas, he was only a week old - wow has he grown! He is such a little man with an amazing disposition. His smile lights up the whole room.
I am only posting a couple of photos from our session because I decided to test out the new slideshow software on Lucas! So, please check it out at the bottom of this post. And now ... onto the pictures!
He was fascinated right from the start with the camera. This first photo was taken immediately upon my arrival.

Then we headed up to his room for a few more photos ...



and some play time ...



I do have to say that for the most part, the cats don't seem to mind Lucas grabbing for them ... in this case though ... I think Tibbs may have gotten caught sticking his tongue out at the baby.



This photo might be my favorite from the whole shoot.



To see more pics (set to music) from our lifestyle session, click HERE. I have found that it is best to let the slideshow play out on its own without clicking through the images. Besides, the music is great ... so it gives you time to listen :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That was just the cutest thing ever! Loved it!