Monday, May 11, 2009

The lovely blog award ...

Julie Schmidt of Cincy Event Planning awarded me the 'Lovely Blog Award'! Thank you Julie!!!

The rules of the accepting the award are:

1. accept the award

2. post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

3. Pass the award on to 5 other blogs that you enjoy following

Don't forget to let the recipients know they have been chosen so they can continue the links and awards!

Here are my five:

1. Emily Style - I'm not sure how I started reading her blog, but I love it. I check on it twice a week. She is always so 'together'. I love the 'what to wear' entries that she does too.

2. Point B and Beyond - Jen Swendiman's blog who has helped me organize my life! She has helpful tips on how to stay organized, fun recipes to try and a nice peek into her life.

3. Frolic - Love the vintage styling that Chelsea does as well as the color combinations she chooses.

4. Cincy Chic - Amy's blog is a great peek into the life of an editor-in-chief. She's such an amazing person and is always inspiring.

5. Iconography Studios - Jason is by far my favorite videographer in the area. My brides love that he shoots in vintage films. Needless to say, because of this, we've worked together a lot. I love looking at his latest work.

- just a side note - I also check out Nancy's blog (Brideface) a lot too, but since she had already won the award, I thought I would link to some others.

No comments: