Monday, July 14, 2008

Out of the office

********************************
OUT OF TOWN: I will be out of town until July18th. My husband will be answering emails and phone calls, but if you need something from me, I'll get back to you on the 20th and 21st.
********************************
I am headed to a Roots Workshop this week for some photojournalism training. Basically I pay to get my butt kicked for a full week! I am so excited. I only do one workshop a year and this is it. It is always a big on. Last year it was Foundation Workshop in Dallas. This year I'm headed to Cape Cod.
Now for those of you who have never been to one of these workshops ... Cape Cod might sound like a vacation ... HA! You'd be wrong ... we are working from sun up to sun down and sometimes long past that. It is such an amazing experience and I am trained by some of the best in the industry. Plus my mentor will be there again plus some others that I have come to know and love. Super fun people. I can't wait to tell you all about it when I return.
Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys there week. I have some posts coming for you ... so don't be alarmed that I won't be entertaining you for whole week. I have some stuff lined up.

No comments: