Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Art Pocket

********************************
OUT OF TOWN: I will be out of town until July18th. My husband will be answering emails and phone calls, but if you need something from me, I'll get back to you on the 20th and 21st.
********************************
The Art Pocket
I was contacted by Evan and Alison from The Art Pocket a couple of months ago about partnering. I met up with them and agreed with absolutely NO hesitation. They are such amazing artists and give new meaning to the words 'genuinely warm-hearted'. I can't even say enough good things about them.
They do commissioned work and work from photographs. So, it seemed like a match made in heaven that they partner with someone who makes photographs. It is a win win ... my clients get something unique and get a discount on their paintings and The Art Pocket gets more of the kind of work they love. If you follow my blog you'll remember when I mentioned that I honestly think everyone should have at least one piece of original art in their home. I think it brings a whole new dimension to a home.
Anyway, for any of my past or current brides or portrait clients who are interested in commissioning Evan and Alison, contact them directly (be sure to mention that you are one of my brides or clients so that you get the discount) - their website and blog links are below. Plus I'll be adding their link to my right-hand menu bar for easy access.
Here is a sample of their work from Taryn and Lee's wedding this past April.
Just a little close-up shot of some of the detail. Evan did an amazing job.
Having said all of this, I am honored to be working with two people who are so incredibly talented and so unbelievably wonderful inside and out.

No comments: