Sunday, September 13, 2009

Christina and Tim: the engagement

Christina and Tim: the engagement

So, it feels like it was a decade ago that I shot Christina and Tim's engagement session and I am just now getting around to posting it on my blog. We started at a putt putt golf course that Tim has been working at since high school. I think it made for some fun shots - then we headed out to another location for a change of scenery. These two are adorable together and it was so much fun to capture that for them ... here are a few of their images from our session ...

















































gorgeous!








I went to get something out of my car and when I came back, they were in this huge tree! I still have no idea how they got up there so fast!







Christina and Tim, I had a great time with you and I can't wait for the wedding!

No comments: