Monday, February 2, 2009

Liz and Ben's engagement

Liz and Ben's engagement
Something new for today ...
I got to do another fun snow shoot this past week! I have to say that it was so much fun running around in the snow and getting some great images for Liz and Ben. They are a couple who love the outdoors and I wanted their session to reflect that ...
here are a few of my favorites from our time together ...

love this next one ...


this one .... might be my favorite ...







We even brought out their 'baby' for a few snow photos!

checking out the camera ...

giving us some different 'looks' ...

and a BIG kiss for dad!


Liz and Ben, what a great session! I had a blast!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun session! I like that they included their "baby!"

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful!

Angelica said...

GREAT snow pics! How do you get the snowflakes to show up so clearly? I always have trouble capturing falling flakes and would love to be able to do so!

Barb Trimble said...

Looks like an incredibly fun session. Definitely had the perfect weather. Great job!

PicturesByTracy said...

OHMYGOODNESS these are so great! I'm with Angelica...how do you do it?

Jamie said...

I love these! They are so fun yet beautiful. I love the dog's kiss! So cool.

Amy Scalia said...

Neysa! I laughed out loud when I saw the doggie pics! Those are so great! You're sooo amazing! Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday! Coffee beforehand again?