Friday, May 2, 2008

Another Portrait update

Since my last post about portrait sessions for families and children, I have booked more dates. I now have 3 sessions open in November and that's it for this year. Please let me know as soon as possible if anyone is interested in these last three spots.
I have had a busy week and haven't had much time to get any pictures posted. I apologize for the 'slow' week here on the blog.
I headed out shopping with one of my girlfriends yesterday and spent the afternoon and evening in Dayton today.
I can't believe it is May already. It feels like this year has flown by. I used to think my parents were crazy when they said that, but now that I am older, I find it to be quite true. Does that mean I'm getting old? And does time keep speeding up like this the older we get?? I mean will I go to bed one Feb evening and wake up in August? Yikes! Scary stuff.

No comments: